AmCham is currently accepting applications for the 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility Recognition Awards. Last December, at a ceremony presided over by United States Ambassador Daniel J. Kritenbrink, 27 member firms received our CSR Recognition Award for understanding the linkages between business operations and society, and conducting business in a way that creates both long-term economic and social value. Click HERE to view the list of awardees in 2018 and click HERE to view images from the award ceremony.
To qualify for AmCham’s 2019 CSR Recognition Award, a member company’s CSR program must receive high marks in four separate categories: (1) Attention to business objectives and societal needs; (2) Creation of long-term economic and social gains; (3) Communication and sharing of best practices; (4) Program sustainability.
About the Program:
AmCham’s Corporate Social Responsibility Recognition Award Program is designed to raise awareness of CSR among AmCham members and the community, and to provide recognition to firms with best practice CSR programs in Vietnam. The program is only open to AmCham members.
- Raises awareness of CSR among AmCham members and the community
- Provides recognition to firms with best practice CSR programs
- Gathers information on CSR best practices to share with all AmCham members
- Continues AmCham’s CSR leadership among business associations in Vietnam
Member companies apply by completing an on-line application with automated scoring. The program is designed to provide recognition for all firms big or small – which achieve a baseline level of CSR performance.
Benefits for AmCham CSR Recognition Award Winners
- Recognition and certificate presentation at the award ceremony
- Recognition on the AmCham website and social media
- Recognition in an AmCham press release
- Recognition in an e-Journal article
General Applicant Criteria
- Must be an AmCham member
- CSR activity must have been implemented for at least one-year
- Must be willing to share information with other members
- Must complete the online application
- Attention to both business objectives and societal needs
- Provision of benefit(s) to identified stakeholder(s)
- Creation of long-term economic and social gains
- Measurability of results including impact assessment, KPIs and ROIs
- Engagement of stakeholders
- Communication and sharing of best practices
- Incorporation of sustainability in the CSR program
Submission and Evaluation Process
Interested AmCham members must complete an online application which can be found by clicking HERE.
2019 Program Timeline
- August 10 – Online application active on the AmCham website
- September 21 – Application deadline
- October 10 – Notification of results
- October 30 – CSR Recognition Awards Dinner