Don’t miss our most interesting event of the year!
AmCham invites you to attend a must-attend event next Wednesday evening packed with interesting speakers and interactive discussions that you won’t want to miss.
- Remarks by Vietnamese Ambassador to the United States, His Excellency Mr. Nguyen Quoc Cuong
- Remarks by Acting US Ambassador to Vietnam Claire Pierangelo
- 2015 Economic Outlook by Famed Economist Dr. Le Xuan Nghia, General Director of BDI
- The Chairman’s Report: Upcoming AmCham goals and activities for 2015
- Announcement of the 2015 AmCham Board of Governors
- Delicious dinner, fine wine, great conversation, coffee by Starbucks, and wonderful lucky-draw prizes
Whether you have recently joined the AmCham family or you are a long-time supporter, there is always more to learn about Vietnam’s constantly changing business and economic environment. Regardless of your industry sector, AmCham exists to help you and our annual meeting next Wednesday will help you learn how to make the most of your membership.
The event starts at 6:00pm at the Hilton and includes a cocktail reception and dinner. The cost to attend is VND 800,000 for members. Spouses and partners are not only invited but encouraged to attend with you. The cost for each guest you bring is VND 1,000,000. Registration in advance is required. Please fill in the online registration form below or call the AmCham office.
Our lucky-draw sponsors:
Click HERE to view some images from last year’s Annual Meeting and Dinner.
Cost: VND 800,000 (members); VND 1,000,000 (non-members)