What: AmCham Event
When: Friday, November 15, 2013, 6:00pm
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RUN FOR THE AMCHAM BOARD OF GOVERNORS?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO NOMINATE SOMEONE TO RUN?
The election for the 2014 AmCham Board of Governors will be held on December 11. If you want to run for the Board, or nominate someone to run, please submit a nomination form (click HERE to download) to the AmCham Hanoi office (fax # 04-3934-2787) no later than November 15. Nominations for the ballot cannot be taken after this date.
It is perfectly fine to nominate yourself and you can nominate as many members as you wish. All 12 seats on the Board are up for re-election. At the new Board’s first meeting, Governors will vote on Officers for the Executive Board (Chairperson, 2 Vice-Chairpersons, a Treasurer, and a Secretary).
WHO CAN NOMINATE & VOTE?
– Any U.S. citizen that is a member of AmCham, regardless of membership category.
– Non-U.S. citizens who are Designated Representatives or Additional Members of a Company
– AmCham Member which is a U.S. entity or which has substantial investment or operation interest held by U.S. legal entities or citizens.
– Non-U.S. citizens of AmCham Member NGOs (non-governmental organizations) that are established or formed in the Unites States.
– Associate, Non-resident, and Honorary Members of AmCham are NOT eligible to vote.
If you have questions about your voting status, contact the AmCham office at 84.4.3934.2790.