1. Applicants for Company Membership must provide the AmCham Office staff with a completed Membership Application Package, which includes the following items:
- Completed AmCham Hanoi Membership Application Form (All items must be completed, including address and contact points of U.S. based corporation or other international firm that established the business in Vietnam).
- Copy of ID page of Passport (to show citizenship)
- Copy of VISA showing status under which applicant(s) entered Vietnam
- Copy of Representative Office License (Giay Phep Van Phong Dai Dien), FDI License (Giay Phep Dau Tu), or Branch Office License indicating that the applicant is legally established in Vietnam.
- Work Permit issued by the Service of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, if such permit is required by Vietnamese law.
2. Completed Applications for Membership will be reviewed by the Board of Governors, which determines the acceptability of any applicant to membership, or for renewal or change in classification of membership.
3. Payment of the Annual Membership Fee will be accepted by AmCham Office Staff after the application has been considered and approved by the Board of Governors. In the first year of membership, the Membership Fee may be pro-rated on a monthly basis.
Failure to produce the above documents does not automatically render an applicant ineligible for AmCham membership. However if applicants cannot produce any one of the documents, they should explain the reason. Under Article III.B.2 of the AmCham Charter the acceptability of any applicant to membership, or for renewal or change in classification of membership in the Chamber shall be determined by the Board of Governors.
Note: Membership becomes effective only upon approval by the AmCham Board of Governors. It is valid for one-year beginning with the month it is approved and membership dues are non-refundable.
No member is allowed to use the AmCham logo to promote their company or for any other purpose without the express written permission of AmCham. For further information contact: [email protected]