21st Century Fox is the world’s premier portfolio of cable, broadcast, film, pay TV and satellite assets spanning six continents across the globe. Reaching more than 1.8 billion subscribers in approximately 50 local languages every day, 21st Century Fox is home to a global portfolio of cable and broadcasting networks and properties, including FOX, FX, FXX, FXM, FS1, Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, FOX Sports, Fox Sports Network, National Geographic Channels, STAR India, 28 local television stations in the U.S. and more than 300 channels that comprise Fox International Channels; film studio Twentieth Century Fox Film; and television production studios Twentieth Century Fox Television and a 50% ownership interest in Endemol Shine Group. The Company also holds a 39.1% ownership interest in Sky, Europe’s leading entertainment company, which serves 20 million customers across five countries. For more information about 21st Century Fox, please visit http://www.21CF.com.
Joe Welch, Senior Vice President Government Relations, Asia
3M Vietnam Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of 3M company, was established in November 1994 in Ho Chi Minh City as our 61st international company. 3M Vietnam markets nearly all of the company’s major products.3M serves customers through six business segments, which increase speed and efficiency by sharing technological, manufacturing, marketing and other resources.
These Five businesses are:
• Consumer & Office Business
• Health Care Business
• Electronics Business
• Industrial Market Business
• MOG’s and Government Market Business
3M is a diversified technology company serving customers and communities with innovative products and services. Each of our six businesses has earned leading global market positions.
Ho Chi Minh Office:
5th – 6th Floor, Unit 601, Dai Minh Convention Tower
77 Hoang Van Thai Street, Tan Phu Ward
District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel : +84 8 5416 0429
Fax: +84 8 5416 0430
Nguyen Thi Thanh Ha, Country Business Leader
Thanh Nguyen, Government Affairs & Markets Manager
Le Quoc Vinh, Chief Representative
Vo Quang Minh, Marketing Manager
ABB Group (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 145,000 people.
ABB was established in Vietnam in 1994 as a joint venture company between ABB and a local transformer manufacturer. The joint venture became a wholly owned ABB company in 2002.
Since then, ABB in Vietnam has built itself as a member of the ABB worldwide family which meets global standards in manufacturing and supply the full range of ABB’s products and services.
ABB in Vietnam currently has two modern factories, employing the latest equipment and production methods, one in Hanoi producing power transformers and distribution transformers, the other one in Bac Ninh manufacturing medium-voltage and high-voltage power products. ABB also has branches in Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City.
Today ABB in Vietnam employs about more than 850 people, who are locally experienced, and are skilled and trained on ABB technologies.
James Mullen, Vice President
Brian Hull, Country Managing Director
Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 77,000 people.
In Vietnam, Abbott markets and distributes a broad range of health products in Nutrition, Pharmaceutical, Vascular and Diagnostics. Abbott Nutrition Vietnam has been operating since 1995 and has approximately 3,400 employees working in logistics, sales and marketing. Primary locations in Vietnam are in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and other 6 regions covering 63 provinces and cities across the country. Vietnam is a key market for Abbott and is the second-largest market for medical and pediatric nutrition products among all the countries outside the US where Abbott operates. Global citizenship is an integral part of Abbott’s mission to improve people’s lives around the world, including Vietnam. Abbott Vietnam pursues its commitment to the health and well-being of patients and consumers in a variety of ways, ranging from community outreach activities to education for health care professionals.
Nguyen Hong Uy, Head of Regulatory Affairs
Pham Thien, Head of Government Affairs
The AES Corporation (NYSE: AES) is a global power company that owns and operates an diverse and growing portfolio of electrictiy generation and istribution businesses, which provide reliable, affordable energy to customers in 27 countries. AES is the lead investor, followed by POSCO Energy and China Investment Corporation, in the limited liability company AES-VCM Mong Duong Power Compnay Limited, which is currently constructing the gross 1240MW Mong Duong 2 Power Project in Mong Duong, Vietnam
David Stone, AES – VCM – Managing Director and AES Corporation – Vietnam Country Manager
Luu Ngoc Anh, General Counsel & Compliance Officer
Le My Hanh, Stakeholders Manager
As an AIG company, we take on our clients’ challenges and goals. Whether the need is as fundamental as insuring a first car or as complex as providing environmental coverage, our priority is providing clients with the confidence they need to prosper. Behind every policy we write is our commitment to deliver what matters most to them.
Our main products
• Expat Healthcare
• Group Personal Accident
• Marine Cargo
• Third Party Liability
• Products Liability
• Directors & Officers Liability
• Professional Indemnity
• Trade Credit
AIG is the world’s largest insurance organization, serving more than 88 million customers in over 130 countries and jurisdictions around the world. AIG’s presence in Vietnam dates back to the 1920’s with established operations beginning in 2005 when AIG was granted a license to operate and open branches in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in early 2006.
AIG Vietnam is the first 100% owned American general insurer in Vietnam. AIG Vietnam has become increasingly well-known to Vietnamese customers for its professional and trustworthy customer services. In Vietnam, we have a team of over 190 qualified insurance personnel and a professional and dynamic agency force.
Ho Chi Minh Office:
9th Floor & 13rd Floor
65 Le Loi Boulevard
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel : +84 8 3914 0065
Fax: +84 8 3914 0067
Agency Management Office
2nd Floor, Rosana Tower
60 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: + 84 28 3824 6757
Fax: +84 28 3824 6758/ 6299 2180
Nguyen Nguyet Thanh, Deputy General Director
Phan Ho Thien Vu, Associate General Counsel
ANA (All Nippon Airways) is the Japan’s largest airline company, one of the members of the Star Alliance. And has been awarded 5 Stars, with the title of “Best Transpacific Airline” and “World’s Best Airport Services” at the 2014 World Airline Awards run by SKYTRAX.
ANA has daily flight from Hanoi to Tokyo/Haneda by Boeing 787 Dreamliner, which can connect to Los Angeles, Honolulu, and Vancouver flights smoothly.
ANA also has daily flights from Ho Chi Minh City to Tokyo/Narita, with wide network from Tokyo to 8 Gateways of The United States; Washington, D.C., New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Honolulu, Seattle and San Jose.
On our website, ANA SKY WEB, ANA Special Web Fares to USA are Now on Sale. Enjoy your great saving on your trip to USA with great quality of our In-flight services. Check our website, ANA SKY WEB, URL: http://www.anaskyweb.com
Masazumi Sugi, General Director
Toshihiro Matsuzaki, Manager – Marketing & Sales
Allens is a leading international law firm with lawyers across Asia-Pacific. We work with 55 of the world’s top 100 companies and are rated as a leading law firm in all the jurisdictions in which we operate by independent publications such as Chambers Asia and Legal 500 Asia-Pacific. Through an integrated alliance with the global law firm Linklaters, our network spans 40 offices across 29 countries, providing clients with access to the European and North American markets as well as the emerging markets in Africa, Asia, Central & Eastern Europe and South America.
In Vietnam, Allens is a well-established part of the business community. Our Hanoi office was the first licensed office of any foreign law firm in Hanoi and has been operating for over 20 years. Our Ho Chi Minh City office opened in 1997. In Ho Chi Minh City, our resident partners are Robert Fish and Linh Bui. Robert has worked extensively on cross-border financing, foreign investment and M&A deals into Vietnam – first from Allens’ Singapore office and now on the ground in Vietnam. Linh Bui was promoted to partner in 2014 and specialises in foreign investment, M&A and competition law and has acted on many of the major investments into Vietnam. Partners Bill Magennis (who founded the Hanoi office in 1993) and Hop Dang manage our practice in Hanoi.
Allens advises clients on all legal aspects of investing and doing business in Vietnam, including: mergers & acquisitions; infrastructure & major projects; oil & gas; banking & finance; mining; property development; dispute resolution; and employment.
With our team of foreign and Vietnamese lawyers, and the lawyers based across our regional alliance network, we have the experience, skills and resources to provide our clients with the most effective and efficient legal solutions when doing business in Vietnam.
Bill Magennis, Head of Vietnam
Hop Dang, Partner
Chung Le, Partner
Nguyen Duc Hung, General Director
Do Thi Hoang, Financial Manager
American Red Cross is a non-profit, volunteer-led humanitarian organization working to provide high impact emergency relief and long term sustainable development programs for the world’s most vulnerable people. In Vietnam, the American Red Cross cooperates closely with the Vietnam Red Cross Society. The partnership is currently implementing:
• The HIV Prevention, Care and Support Project (2008-2015) whose main goals are to improve the quality of life of PLHIV and key populations at higher risk and reduce the incidence of HIV in target communities in Hanoi, Hai Phong, Thai Nguyen and Son La. The main target groups are people who inject drugs, MSM, sex workers and their partners and families. Key activities include: facility and community-based counseling services, behavior change communication, ARV adherence support, home-based care, support groups, and referrals to appropriate social and medical services including HIV testing. The project currently serves approximately 19,000 beneficiaries per year and is funded by the Anne Ray Charitable Trust.
• The Community-Based Disaster Risk Management Program (2010-2015) benefiting 1,068,796 people with the goal to reduce the number of deaths, injuries, and socio-economic impact from disasters by fostering safer, more resilient communities in Ha Tinh, Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Son La and Hanoi. This project promotes disaster preparedness in schools and communities; improves early warning and disaster reduction systems and holds emergency drills in all targeted communes. Emergency response teams are being trained and equipped in over 10 provinces throughout Vietnam. In 2014-2015 this project will focus on urban resilience in several disaster prone zones located in the provincial capitals of the above four provinces as well as Hanoi. The program is funded by USAID/OFDA and the Anne Ray Charitable Trust. The French Red Cross is our main partner in Son La with additional funding from the French Agency for Development.
• The Vietnam Forests and Deltas Program (2012-2017) helping to strengthen local capacity in disaster risk reduction (DRR) and climate change adaptation (CCA) in 60 communes in the two provinces of Nam Dinh, in the Red River Delta and Long An, in the Mekong River Delta. Focusing on a ‘bottom-up’ approach, Red Cross activities involve thousands of people at the commune level in a series of interventions, including assessments of vulnerability and capacity, school DRR/CCA activities, small scale DRR/CCA interventions, emergency first responder training events, improving access to and use of reliable information for early warning systems and enhancements of evacuation shelters and water and sanitation for poor households. The program is funded by USAID with Winrock International as the prime, and SNV and SRD as key partners.
In addition, the American Red Cross has partnered with the Vietnam Red Cross to initiate avian influenza prevention and preparedness activities, as well as to provide disaster management, preparedness and response activities throughout Vietnam in collaboration with the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies and Partner Red Cross Societies working in Vietnam.
Diane Lynn Francisco, Country Representative
We are fully committed to Vietnam. ANZ was one of the first foreign banks to open, and has been in Vietnam since 1993. ANZ Vietnam now has nine transaction outlets in two major cities, Hanoi and HCMC and Representative Offices in Binh Duong and Can Tho, servicing Retail & Wealth, Consumer Finance, Large and Emerging Corporate, Financial Institution and Public Sector customers.
In 2008, ANZ was granted a banking license by the State Bank of Vietnam to open a 100% foreign owned subsidiary in Vietnam. The new license allowed ANZ to step up its expansion strategy in Vietnam and led to the opening of more branches and representative points in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in 2009.
As the key hub for the Greater Mekong Region, which includes Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar, ANZ Vietnam plays a pivotal role in the Bank’s wider super regional strategy, connecting customers with each other and with markets across the region.
SELECTED RECENT AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
• #1 Trade Finance provider in Vietnam (Greenwich Associates 2014 – Asian Large Corporate Trade Finance Survey)
• Best Foreign FX Provider in Vietnam: #1 for FX Products & Services in Vietnam and #1 for Research and Market Coverage in Vietnam (Asiamoney’s Corporate FX Poll 2014)
• Best International Trade Bank in Vietnam (Trade Finance Magazine Asia Pacific Awards for Excellence 2014)
• Best Foreign Retail Bank, Vietnam 2014 and Best Foreign Bank, Vietnam 2014 (International Finance Magazine – Financial Award 2014)
• Best Foreign FX Provider in Vietnam: #1 for FX Products & Services in Vietnam and #1 for Research and Market Coverage in Vietnam (Asiamoney’s Corporate FX Poll 2013)
• Best Retail Bank in Vietnam (The Asian Banker’s International Excellence in Retail Financial Services
Awards 2013) – ANZ also won this award in 2008 and 2009
• Leadership in Card Activation (Visa Vietnam Bank Awards 2013)
• Best International Trade Bank in Vietnam (Trade Finance Magazine Asia Pacific Awards for Excellence 2012)
• Best Foreign FX Provider in Vietnam: #1 for FX Products & Services in Vietnam, #1 for Research and Market Coverage in Vietnam, #1 for Overall FX Services in Vietnam, #1 for FX Options in Vietnam (Asiamoney’s Corporate FX Poll 2012)
• No.1 in the Vietnam fixed income market: overall best for credit, credit services, credit research and market coverage, credit sales, credit derivatives, interest rates, interest rates research, interest rates product and sales, and interest rates derivatives (Asiamoney Fixed Income Poll 2012)
• Best International Trade Bank in Vietnam (Trade Finance Magazine Asia Pacific Awards for Excellence 2011)
HOW TO CONTACT US IN VIETNAM:
ANZ Bank (Vietnam) Limited
Level 7, Suncity
13 Hai Ha Trung Street
Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Tel : +84 4 3938 6901
Fax : +84 4 3938 6930
Website : http://www.anz.com/vietnam
Can Tho Representative Office
No. 9, Ly Tu Trong Street, An Phu Ward
Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City
Tel : +84 710 3833 684
Fax: +84 710 3833 692
Ho Chi Minh City Branch
Level 10, Kumho Asiana Plaza
39 Le Duan Boulevard
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel : +84 8 3827 2926
Fax: +84 8 3822 3449
Binh Duong Representative Office
No. 5, Canary Plaza Building
Binh Duong Highway, Binh Hoa Ward
Thuan An Town, Binh Duong Province
Tel : +84 650 6282 489
Fax: +84 650 6282 488
Dennis Hussey, CEO ANZ Vietnam
Bach Thuy Ha, Head of Large Corporate, Vietnam
Aon Vietnam is a subsidiary of Aon PLC
• The leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human capital consulting. Through its more than 62,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. Aon’s industry-leading global and technical expertise are delivered locally through more than 600 offices in more than 120 countries.
• Aon is a principal partner of Manchester United, the #1 brand in the #1 sport in the world.
• Established in 1994, Aon Vietnam is the pioneer in the field of insurance and reinsurance brokerage in Vietnam. The Company has recorded significant achievements during this time and has been widely recognized as the largest and most professional insurance and reinsurance broker in the country.
• Aon Vietnam provides full range of insurance products, meeting any individuals’ and corporate’ insurance needs. Aon’s professionals deliver creative solutions to help our clients manage their risk efficiently through comprehensive insurance and risk management programs, assuring them the best scope of coverage at the most effective manners, providing them dedicated claims handling services.
• More importantly, clients can have all the above-mentioned benefits at No Direct Cost to them.
Ho Chi Minh Office:
Unit 702, 7th Floor, Sailing Tower, 111A Pasteur Street
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel : +84 8 3822 4884
Fax: +84 8 3822 2700
David William Carter, Chief Executive Officer (Based in Hanoi)
Tran Thi Hoang Lan, Executive Director (Based in Hanoi)
Apollo English, founded in 1994, was the first fully foreign-owned English language training company in Vietnam. We are an affiliate member of International House – a trusted name in English language teaching and teacher training.
Recognised by the Vietnamese and British governments for its contribution to Vietnamese education, Apollo English works to continually invest in and update its English programs.
We work with our sister company, British Education Partnership, to help Vietnamese schools go bilingual and offer the best from the British exam system.
With 16 modern and international-standard centers located in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Danang and Hai Phong, we are uniquely placed to identify and meet training needs from individual one-on-one tuition to nationwide training programs. Our services include:
• Corporate English: customized courses and off-the-shelf solutions
• Apollo 360 – English for Career Success for individual or group registration
• Apollo Junior – for 4 to 17 years old
• Teacher Training
Where the best become better
Phan Thi Hoang Hoa, General Director, North
Le Thi Kim Chi, CEO
Joshua James, General Manager Apollo English 360
Living and working in Asia since 1982, with a lifelong commitment to working in the arts worldwide, Art Director Suzanne Lecht is recognized as a leading authority on contemporary art in Vietnam. Suzanne has been working with Vietnamese artists since the day she moved from Tokyo to Hanoi in January 1994 and is dedicated to discovering exceptional artists who are singular and passionate in their expression.
From her first exhibition in 1997 in Hong Kong, Suzanne had been exhibiting the artists of Vietnam in Hanoi at the Art Vietnam Gallery as well as mounting exhibitions internationally in Paris, London, The Hague, New York City, San Francisco, Sante Fe, Kansas City and the Art Asia Miami and NYC art fairs.
The first public Art Vietnam Gallery was established in Hanoi in 2002 at 30 Hang Than Street in a traditional Vietnamese tube house. A second location was established in 2007 at 7 Nguyen Khac Nhu Street and on October 1, 2014 the gallery moved into a new 2 floor light filled location at 24 Ly Quoc Su, right in the center of the old quarter in the new art zone for Hanoi.
Art Vietnam Gallery houses an extensive collection of works from emerging to very well established artists. Painting, Sculpture, Photography, Woodblock and Fine Art Prints, Video, Installation and Performance are all presented on a monthly rotating basis. We also host numerous solo and group exhibitions at the gallery and internationally.
We now have two locations, the public Art Vietnam Gallery open from Monday through Saturday from 10:00am to 6:00pm at 24 Ly Quoc Su in the heart of the old quarter and our Art Vietnam Salon Gallery on Yen Lac Street for intimate collector consultations and private parties on an appointment only basis.
Link to a film on Suzanne Lecht and Art Vietnam Gallery:
Suzanne Lecht, Art Director
The Asia Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organization committed to the development of a peaceful, prosperous, and open Asia-Pacic region. In Vietnam, The Asia Foundation supports local initiatives through technical assistance, exchanges, and other program activities that strengthen private sector development, governance, women’s empowerment, environmental protection, human resource capacity building, and international relations. Through its Books for Asia program, the Foundation also donates 40,000 books and journals per year to Vietnamese libraries.
Michael DiGregorio, Country Representative
Filip Graovac, Deputy Country Representative