A. O. Smith Corporation was founded in 1874 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, where today the company is still headquartered. In addition to water purification products, it is the world’s leading manufacturer of residential and commercial water heating equipment, offering a comprehensive product line featuring the best-known brands around the world.
A. O. Smith Vietnam provides Vietnamese consumers the comprehensive saving solution and user experience of water purifiers at a whole new level, notably using strict quality and production process control, application of patented RO-Side Stream technology, which delivers the highest recovery of water. A. O. Smith continues innovation to add superior capabilities for water purification products.
As a global leader A. O. Smith and its employees pride themselves on applying innovative technology and energy-efficient solutions to products marketed worldwide. The company’s goal is to be a leading global water technology.
A. O. Smith Vietnam:
Unit 4, 10th Floor, Harec Building
4A Lang Ha Street
Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
Tel : +84 4 3772 8627
Fax : +84 4 3772 8626
Email : [email protected]
Website : http://www.aosmith.com.vn
Le Quoc Vinh, Chief Representative
Vo Quang Minh, Marketing Manager
ABB Group (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 145,000 people.
ABB was established in Vietnam in 1994 as a joint venture company between ABB and a local transformer manufacturer. The joint venture became a wholly owned ABB company in 2002.
Since then, ABB in Vietnam has built itself as a member of the ABB worldwide family which meets global standards in manufacturing and supply the full range of ABB’s products and services.
ABB in Vietnam currently has two modern factories, employing the latest equipment and production methods, one in Hanoi producing power transformers and distribution transformers, the other in Bac Ninh manufacturing medium-voltage and high-voltage power products. ABB also has branches in Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City.
Today ABB in Vietnam employs more than 850 people, who are locally experienced, and are skilled and trained on ABB technologies.
James Mullen, Vice President
Brian Hull, Country Managing Director
In Vietnam, Abbott has been operating since 1995. Vietnam is a key market for Abbott and is the second-largest market for medical and pediatric nutrition products among all the countries where Abbott operates. Abbott Vietnam markets and distributes a broad range of health products in Nutrition, Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics.
Global citizenship is an integral part of Abbott’s mission to improve people’s lives in Vietnam and around the world. Abbott Vietnam pursues its commitment to the health and well-being of patients and consumers in a variety of ways, ranging from community outreach activities and education for health care professionals.
Pham Thien, Head of Government Affairs
Nguyen Hong Uy, Head of Regulatory Affairs
The AES Corporation (NYSE: AES) is a global power company that owns and operates diverse portfolio of distribution businesses as well as thermal and renewable generation facilities which provide safe, reliable and affordable energy to customers in 17 countries. AES is also recognized as the global leader in the integrated Battery Energy Storage Solution (BESS) which addresses a myriad of power grid challenges by embedding BESS as a critical part of the power sector infrastructure.
The Mong Duong 2 BOT Power Plant is Vietnam’s first and largest Build Operate Transfer (BOT) coal fired power plant in Vietnam with 100% foreign direct investment totaling approximately US$1.95 billion. Since April 2015, both units of the Power Facility with total capacity of 1,242MW have entered commercial operations. The plant is expected to add significantly to the national power grid with more than 7.6 billion kWh of electricity annually. The plant was built under a BOT agreement and will be transferred to Vietnamese Government after 25 years.
David Stone, AES – VCM – Managing Director and AES Corporation – Vietnam Country Manager
Le My Hanh, Stakeholders Manager
Luu Ngoc Anh, General Counsel & Compliance Officer
As an AIG company, we take on our clients’ challenges and goals. Whether the need is as travel insurance or as complex as providing environmental coverage, our priority is providing clients with the confidence they need to prosper. Behind every policy we write is our commitment to deliver what matters most to them.
Our main products
• Marine Cargo
• Third Party Liability
• Products Liability
• Directors & Officers Liability
• Professional Indemnity
• Trade Credit
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Additional information about AIG can be found at http://www.aig.com and http://www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites is not incorporated by reference into this document.
AIG’s presence in Vietnam dates back to the 1920’s with established operations beginning in 2005 when AIG was granted a license to operate and open branches in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in early 2006.
AIG Vietnam is the first 100% owned American general insurer in Vietnam. AIG Vietnam has become increasingly well-known to Vietnamese customers for its professional and trustworthy customer services. In Vietnam, we have a team of qualified insurance personnel and a professional and dynamic agency force.
Ho Chi Minh Office:
9th Floor, Saigon Centre
65 Le Loi Boulevard
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel : +84 28 3914 0065
Fax: +84 28 3914 0067
Nguyen Nguyet Thanh, CEO & General Director
Phan Ho Thien Vu, Associate General Counsel
EXPERTISE IN VIETNAM
ALF is a boutique international business law firm founded by the U.S. law firm and licensed by the Ministry of Justice in Vietnam which offers high-calibre business legal services to foreign clients wishing to have their presence in Vietnam. The firm has an expertise in assisting innovative foreign investors that are leaders in their respective fields in a wide array of business sectors.
PRACTICAL LEGAL SOLUTIONS IN VIETNAM
By focusing on finding innovative and practical solutions for its clients, ALF assists companies and investors of all sizes in establishment of 100% foreign owned companies in Vietnam, mergers and acquisitions, Joint ventures and other corporate legal advisory matters. The firm also assists its clients in matters related to governance, shareholder relations and labor and employment issues with respect to Vietnam laws.
COST EFFECTIVE AND FLEXIBLE BILLING
ALF is dedicated to providing professional legal services at a reasonable cost. ALF fees are fair and competitive in comparison with other foreign law firms. And yet ALF’s reasonable cost never compromise on its strong commitment for its excellence in communicating with clients, expertise, time and efforts it dedicates in every legal matter ALF handles for its clients.
ALF’s fee structure is very flexible as its personal legal advice – ALF clients’ fee schedule may include hourly rates, flat fee arrangement or other flexible arrangements depending on each client’s preference. ALF also offers In-House Counsel Service, providing its clients with an immediate access to legal counsel and assistance in all facets of all aspects of investment and business law in Vietnam.
Josh Choi, Managing Partner
Simon Nguyen, Associate
Allens is a leading international law firm with lawyers across Asia-Pacific and with some of the world’s longest ongoing client relationships, stretching back more than 150 years. We work with many of the world’s leading organizations – including 55 of the world’s top 100 companies. Independent legal directories such as Chambers and Partners rate us a leading law firm in all the jurisdictions in which we operate . Through an international alliance with the global law firm Linklaters, our network spans 39 offices across 28 countries, providing clients with access to the European and North American markets as well as emerging markets in Asia, Africa, Central & Eastern Europe and South America.
In Vietnam, Allens is a well-established part of the business community. Our Hanoi office was the first licensed office of any foreign law firm in Hanoi (opening in 1993), with our Ho Chi Minh City office subsequently opening in 1997. Bill Magennis founded the Hanoi office and continues to head our Vietnam practice.
In Ho Chi Minh City, our Partners are Robert Fish and Linh Bui. Robert has worked extensively on cross-border financing, foreign investment and M&A deals into Vietnam – first from Allens’ Singapore office and, since 2012, on the ground in Vietnam. Linh focuses on cross-border M&A transactions for foreign investors and has particular expertise in competition/antitrust law.
In Hanoi, Bill is joined by Partners Hop Dang and Chung Le, who each specialize in energy and infrastructure projects, as well as international arbitration. Hop and Chung are leading our team on Vietnam’s largest implemented project to date – the Nghi Son Refinery.
Allens advises clients on all legal aspects of investing and doing business in Vietnam, including: mergers & acquisitions; infrastructure & other major projects; oil & gas; banking & finance; mining; property development; dispute resolution; and employment.
With our team of foreign and Vietnamese lawyers, and the lawyers based across our alliance network, we have the experience, skills and resources to provide our clients with the most effective and efficient legal solutions when doing business in Vietnam.
Bill Magennis, Head of Vietnam
Hop Dang, Partner
Chung Le, Partner
Michael Meade, Associate
With a combined legacy from Amec and Foster Wheeler, AFWPV hopes to leverage expertise, workforce and connections from mother companies to serve development of this country. Our service will extend from traditional energy and oil & gas businesses to environmental & infrastructure with broader range and better quality. For any kind of fossils power project, upstream to downstream applications, we are here to provide our best supports our customers such as Vietnam Electricity (EVN), Petro Vietnam (PVN) and Vinacomin and other project investor with our commitment to excellence, from state of the art equipment supply for reliable plants to after sales immediate response & action plan to ensure the availability of operating plants.
Nguyen Duc Hung, General Director
Do Thi Hoang, Financial Manager
AMERICAN CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC (ACC) is the first chiropractic clinic opened and registered in 2006 under the Ministry of Health Vietnam. We have a long term commitment to provide excellent chiropractic care to Vietnamese and Expatriates. It is the “State of the Art” chiropractic, physiotherapy, and foot care center providing an American level of quality and facility, which exceed that of most similar clinics in Southeast Asia. ACC specializes in the treatment of acute and chronic pain, sports injuries, and childhood spinal problems such as scoliosis, flat feet etc.
ACC also owns and operates the only medical grade foot orthotics lab in South East Asia, and specializes in the treatment of many foot disorders, such as foot pain, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, flat feet in children and adult, diabetic foot and Achilles Tendonitis.
ACC is staffed by experienced American, Canadian, French, Japanese and Korean doctors. Our doctors have worked in many different countries including USA, France, Italy, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Korea and Malaysia and speak a variety of languages i.e. French, English, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Japanese and Vietnamese.
ACC is among one of a few high quality medical establishments in Vietnam that regularly attracts overseas patients from Asian and Western countries.
161 – 161A Hai Ba Trung Street, Ward 6
District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel : +84 28 3939 3930
133 Nguyen Trai Street, Ward 2
District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: +84 28 3838 3900
Wade Brackenbury, General Director
Aisyah Lam Abdullah, Chief Operation Officer
American Red Cross is a non-profit, volunteer-led humanitarian organization working to provide high impact emergency relief and long term sustainable development programs for the world’s most vulnerable people. In Vietnam, the American Red Cross cooperates closely with the Vietnam Red Cross Society. The partnership is currently implementing:
• The Health in Vietnam Project (2008-2017) whose main goals are to improve the quality of life of PLHIV and key populations at higher risk and reduce the incidence of HIV in target communities in Hanoi, Hai Phong, Thai Nguyen and Son La. The main target groups are people who inject drugs, MSM, sex workers and their partners and families. Key activities include: facility and community-based counseling services, behavior change communication, ARV adherence support, home-based care, support groups, and referrals to appropriate social and medical services including HIV testing. The project currently serves approximately 16,000 beneficiaries per year and is funded by the Anne Ray Charitable Trust.
• The Community-Based Disaster Risk Management Program (2010-2017) benefiting 1,094,520 people with the goal to reduce the number of deaths, injuries, and socio-economic impact from disasters by fostering safer, more resilient communities in Ha Tinh, Quang Nam, Quang Ngai and Son La. This project promotes disaster preparedness in schools and communities; improves early warning and disaster reduction systems and holds emergency drills in targeted communes. Emergency response teams are being trained and equipped in a number of provinces throughout Vietnam. In 2015-2016 this project will continue to focus on urban resilience in several disaster prone zones located in the provincial capitals of the above four provinces. The program is funded by USAID/OFDA and the Anne Ray Charitable Trust. The French Red Cross is our main partner in Son La with additional funding from the French Agency for Development.
• The Vietnam Forests and Deltas Program (2012-2017) helping to strengthen local capacity in disaster risk reduction (DRR) and climate change adaptation (CCA) in 60 communes in the two provinces of Nam Dinh, in the Red River Delta and Long An, in the Mekong River Delta. Focusing on a ‘bottom-up’ approach, Red Cross activities involve thousands of people at the commune level in a series of interventions, including assessments of vulnerability and capacity, school DRR/CCA activities, small scale DRR/CCA interventions, emergency first responder training events, improving access to and use of reliable information for early warning systems and enhancements of evacuation shelters and water and sanitation for poor households. The program is funded by USAID with Winrock International as the prime, and SNV and SRD as key partners.
• Building Resilience to Natural Hazards in Central Vietnam (Oct 2015-Mar 2017) The project is a third phase of pervious OFDA funded CBDRR program on urban resilience. It is led by American Red Cross in a Consortium with 5 partners: Vietnam Red Cross, Save the Children, Plan International, Catholic Relief Services (CRS) and HelpAge International (HAI), benefiting ~95,000 individuals in 4 provinces of Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Ha Tinh, and Quang Tri. The project aims to develop effective and sustainable community-based disaster risk management (CBDRM) and climate change adaptation (CCA) measures to reduce the potential impact of climate related disasters and strengthen crucial services and infrastructure in communities in targeted provinces. Specifically, the project will develop the disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation capacity of a range of stakeholders and seek to add value to the governmental community based approaches to DRM.
The American Red Cross partners with the Vietnam Red Cross to provide disaster management, preparedness and response activities throughout Vietnam in collaboration with the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies and Partner Red Cross Societies working in Vietnam.
Diane Lynn Francisco, Country Representative
ANA (All Nippon Airways) is the Japan’s largest airline company, one of the members of the Star Alliance. And has been awarded 5 Stars, with the title of “Best Transpacific Airline” and “World’s Best Airport Services” at the 2014 World Airline Awards run by SKYTRAX.
ANA has daily flight from Hanoi to Tokyo/Haneda by Boeing 787 Dreamliner, which can connect to Los Angeles, Honolulu, and Vancouver flights smoothly.
ANA also has daily flights from Ho Chi Minh City to Tokyo/Narita, with wide network from Tokyo to 8 Gateways of The United States; Washington, D.C., New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Honolulu, Seattle and San Jose.
On our website, ANA SKY WEB, ANA Special Web Fares to USA are Now on Sale. Enjoy your great saving on your trip to USA with great quality of our In-flight services. Check our website, ANA SKY WEB, URL: http://www.anaskyweb.com
Masazumi Sugi, General Director
Toshihiro Matsuzaki, Sales Manager
ANZ’s history dates back 180 years. We are committed to building lasting partnerships with our customers, shareholders and communities in 34 markets in Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Europe, America and the Middle East.
We are fully committed to Vietnam. ANZ is one of the first foreign banks to open, and has been in Vietnam since 1993. ANZ Vietnam now has eight transaction outlets in two major cities – Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, servicing Retail & Wealth, Consumer Finance, Corporate, Financial Institution and Public Sector customers.
As the key hub for the Greater Mekong Region, which includes Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar, ANZ Vietnam plays a pivotal role in the bank’s wider strategy, connecting customers with each other and with markets across the region.
ANZ’s goal is to be a sustainable organization that sets new standards in how successful, modern corporations work with and behave toward our people, customers and communities, regulators and shareholders.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
ANZ offers a full range of banking services for both businesses and individuals:
• Markets and Loans • Transaction Banking • Retail Banking
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
• Best Foreign FX Provider in Vietnam: #1 for Overall FX Services, #1 for FX Products & Services, #1 for FX Options and #1 for FX Research & Market Coverage (AsiaMoney Corporate FX Poll 2016)
• Product Innovator in Transaction services in Greater Mekong: Automated collections, Reconciliation and Virtual account solution. (Global Finance, The Innovators 2016)
• Best Trade Finance Bank in Vietnam and Best Trade Finance Client Solution in Vietnam (The Asset Triple A Treasury, Trade and Risk Management Awards 2016)
• Best Trade Finance Bank in Vietnam (Global Finance Magazine, World’s Best Trade Finance Providers Awards 2016)
• Best Foreign Retail Bank and Best Travel Card Offerings (International Finance Magazine Awards 2016)
Employees in Vietnam: Over 500 employees on the ground to support your banking requirements.
08 Retail Transaction Outlets across Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
How to contact us in Vietnam:
Head Office: 7th Floor, 13 Hai Ba Trung street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Tel: +84 24 3938 6901 • Fax: +84 24 3938 6930
Le Thai To Branch: GF, 14 Le Thai To street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Tel: +84 24 3825 8190 • Fax: +84 24 3825 8188/9
Ho Chi Minh City Branch: 10th floor, 39 Le Duan Boulevard, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: +84 28 3827 2926 • Fax: +84 28 3822 3449
Dennis Hussey, Chief Executive Officer
Bach Thuy Ha, Head of Large Corporate, Vietnam
Aon Vietnam is a subsidiary of Aon PLC
• Aon is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage and human capital consulting. Through it’s more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. Aon’s industry leading global and technical expertise is delivered locally through more than 500 offices in more than 120 countries
• Aon is a principal partner of Manchester United, the #1 brand in the #1 sport in the world.
• Established in 1994, Aon Vietnam is the pioneer in the field of insurance and reinsurance brokerage in Vietnam. The Company has recorded significant achievements during this time and has been widely recognized as the largest and most professional insurance and reinsurance broker in the country.
• Aon Vietnam provides full range of insurance products, meeting any individuals’ and corporate’ insurance needs. Aon’s professionals deliver creative solutions to help our clients manage their risk efficiently through comprehensive insurance and risk management programs, assuring them the best scope of coverage at the most effective manners, providing them dedicated claims handling services.
• More importantly, clients can have all the above-mentioned benefits at No Direct Cost to them.
Ho Chi Minh Office:
Unit 702, 7th Floor, Sailing Tower, 111A Pasteur Street
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel : +84 28 3822 4884
Fax: +84 28 3822 2700
David William Carter, Chief Executive Officer (Based in Hanoi)
Tran Thi Hoang Lan, Executive Director (Based in Hanoi)
Established in 1994, Apollo Vietnam is the first 100% foreign-owned education and training organization licensed in Vietnam and the country’s leader in providing the highest quality of English training. Apollo is “Where the Best Become Better.” We embrace a teaching approach that is innovative and practical, and we empower our students to reach their full potential as global citizens, confident and capable of leading in Vietnam’s dynamic international business environment.
As a proud affiliate of International House – a highly reputed and globally trusted name in English training – Apollo has 27 modern and international-standard centers located in Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Da Nang, Binh Duong, Bien Hoa, Bac Ninh and Hai Phong, and a proven capability of nationwide outreach. We serve more than 20,000 students at any given time and offer a wide range of educational programs and services.
Our signature Apollo 360 courses serve corporate clients and empower ambitious adult students, seamlessly blending technology-enabled teaching with effective student-centered classes conducted by our 100% international faculty. We provide the best of both personalized and social learning success to achieve real results.
We also offer classes for very Young Learners through to Juniors and Teens, and build confidence and an understanding of English through school subjects.
Contact us today and let us work with you to address your personal and corporate English training needs.
Le Thi Kim Chi, CEO
Phan Thi Hoang Hoa, General Director, North
Joshua James, General Manager Apollo English 360
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, the Mac and Apple Watch. Apple’s three software platforms – iOS, OS X and watchOS – provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Pay and iCloud. Apple’s 100,000 employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it.
Heather Grell, Senior Manager, Government Affairs
Living and working in Asia since 1982, with a lifelong commitment to working in the arts worldwide, Art Director Suzanne Lecht is recognized as a leading authority on contemporary art in Vietnam. Suzanne has been working with Vietnamese artists since the day she moved from Tokyo to Hanoi in January 1994 and is dedicated to discovering exceptional artists who are singular and passionate in their expression.
From her first exhibition in 1997 in Hong Kong, Suzanne had been exhibiting the artists of Vietnam in Hanoi at the Art Vietnam Gallery as well as mounting exhibitions internationally in Paris, London, The Hague, New York City, San Francisco, Sante Fe, Kansas City and the Art Asia Miami and NYC art fairs.
The first public Art Vietnam Gallery was established in Hanoi in 2002 at 30 Hang Than Street in a traditional Vietnamese tube house. A second location was established in 2007 at 7 Nguyen Khac Nhu Street and on October 1, 2014 the gallery moved into a new 2 floor light filled location at 24 Ly Quoc Su, right in the center of the old quarter in the new art zone for Hanoi.
Art Vietnam Gallery houses an extensive collection of works from emerging to very well established artists. Painting, Sculpture, Photography, Woodblock and Fine Art Prints, Video, Installation and Performance are all presented on a monthly rotating basis. We also host numerous solo and group exhibitions at the gallery and internationally.
We now have two locations, the public Art Vietnam Gallery open from Monday through Saturday from 10:00am to 6:00pm at 24 Ly Quoc Su in the heart of the old quarter and our Art Vietnam Salon Gallery on Yen Lac Street for intimate collector consultations and private parties on an appointment only basis.
Link to a film on Suzanne Lecht and Art Vietnam Gallery:
Suzanne Lecht, Art Director
The Asia Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organization committed to the development of a peaceful, prosperous, and open Asia-Pacic region. In Vietnam, The Asia Foundation supports local initiatives through technical assistance, exchanges, and other program activities that strengthen private sector development, governance, women’s empowerment, environmental protection, human resource capacity building, and international relations. Through its Books for Asia program, the Foundation also donates 40,000 books and journals per year to Vietnamese libraries.
Michael DiGregorio, Country Representative
Filip Graovac, Deputy Country Representative
Asia Group Advisors is a strategic and investment advisory firm with offices and a network of partners across Southeast Asia. Our clients include leading global companies, governments, associations, and foundations. We help organizations identify and capture business opportunities and navigate complex regulatory, political, and economic issues through our on-the-ground presence and direct access, broad networks of relationships, tailored solutions, and hands-on implementation.
Adam Schwarz, CEO
Dang Thanh Van, Director