ANZ’s history dates back 180 years. We are committed to building lasting partnerships with our customers, shareholders and communities in 34 markets in Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Europe, America and the Middle East.
We are fully committed to Vietnam. ANZ is one of the first foreign banks to open, and has been in Vietnam since 1993. ANZ Vietnam now has eight transaction outlets in two major cities – Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, servicing Retail & Wealth, Consumer Finance, Corporate, Financial Institution and Public Sector customers.
As the key hub for the Greater Mekong Region, which includes Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar, ANZ Vietnam plays a pivotal role in the bank’s wider strategy, connecting customers with each other and with markets across the region.
ANZ’s goal is to be a sustainable organization that sets new standards in how successful, modern corporations work with and behave toward our people, customers and communities, regulators and shareholders.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
ANZ offers a full range of banking services for both businesses and individuals:
• Markets and Loans • Transaction Banking • Retail Banking
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
• Best Foreign FX Provider in Vietnam: #1 for Overall FX Services, #1 for FX Products & Services, #1 for FX Options and #1 for FX Research & Market Coverage (AsiaMoney Corporate FX Poll 2016)
• Product Innovator in Transaction services in Greater Mekong: Automated collections, Reconciliation and Virtual account solution. (Global Finance, The Innovators 2016)
• Best Trade Finance Bank in Vietnam and Best Trade Finance Client Solution in Vietnam (The Asset Triple A Treasury, Trade and Risk Management Awards 2016)
• Best Trade Finance Bank in Vietnam (Global Finance Magazine, World’s Best Trade Finance Providers Awards 2016)
• Best Foreign Retail Bank and Best Travel Card Offerings (International Finance Magazine Awards 2016)
Employees in Vietnam: Over 500 employees on the ground to support your banking requirements.
08 Retail Transaction Outlets across Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
How to contact us in Vietnam:
Head Office: 7th Floor, 13 Hai Ba Trung street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Tel: +84 4 3938 6901 • Fax: +84 4 3938 6930
Le Thai To Branch: GF, 14 Le Thai To street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Tel: +84 4 3825 8190 • Fax: +84 4 3825 8188/9
Ho Chi Minh City Branch: 10th floor, 39 Le Duan Boulevard, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: +84 8 3827 2926 • Fax: +84 8 3822 3449
Dennis Hussey, Chief Executive Officer
Bach Thuy Ha, Head of Large Corporate, Vietnam