LNT & Partners is a leading full-service law firm with offices in Ho Chi Minh City (HQ), Hanoi and Singapore. The firm handles both transactional and litigation work in the areas of Corporate/M&A; Financial Services; Litigation and Dispute Resolution; Intellectual Property; and Real Estate and Infrastructure. Among Vietnam’s most prominent, LNT has represented a wide range of multinational and domestic corporate clients, some of which are Fortune Global 500 corporations while others Vietnamese listed companies.
LNT has set a high benchmark for providing highly commercially minded and practical legal solutions. The firm has been thrice featured in the Financial Times’ Top 25 Most Innovative APAC- headquartered law firms since 2015; and was named Vietnam Firm of the Year by Asian-Mena Counsel & In-house Community in 2019, 2018 and 2016.
– Advised Taisho Pharmaceutical on a USD 107.4 million acquisition of a controlling stake in Vietnam’s largest pharmaceutical manufacturer DHG Pharmaceutical JSC.
– Advised Hakuhodo Incorporate, a world’s top 10 media corporation, on acquisition of 50.99% of shares in Square Communications, a leading media corporation in Vietnam.
– Advised En Japan on acquisition of all shares of VietnamWorks.com
– Advised AstraZeneca on establishing a 100% foreign owned business in Vietnam.
– Advised Samsung Vina Electronics on the launch of its e-wallet app Samsung Pay.
Employees in Vietnam: 70+
Dr. Net Le, Partner
Vu Thanh Minh, Partner
Hong Bui, Partner
Quyen Hoang, Partner
Thuy Nguyen, Partner