Activities in Vietnam
Viglacera Real Estate Company is a branch of Viglacera Corporation – JSC. The corporation was established in 1974, its foundation was the group of factories manufacturing construction tiles. Through over 40 years of development, Viglacera is proud of being the leading Vietnamese company in the fields of building materials manufacturing and real estate development.
Regarding to real estate, Viglacera has developed more than 30 projects ranging from urban areas, commerce centers and offices for lease to industrial parks with total area of over 4,000ha.
Viglacera’s industrial parks are the investment destination of large multinational groups including Samsung, Orion, Canon, Sumitomo, Ariston, ABB, Yazaki, Texhong, Qisda Corporation… Viglacera was awarded the prize for the best industrial development in Vietnam by Asia Pacific Awards and ranked in Top 10 of Developers by BCI Asia Awards.
List of industrial parks developed by Viglacera
1. Tien Son Industrial Park (350 ha) – Bac Ninh Province
2. Yen Phong Industrial Park (658 ha) – Bac Ninh Province
3. Yen Phong 2C Industrial Park (221 ha) – Bac Ninh Province
4. Thuan Thanh Industrial Park (250 ha) – Bac Ninh Province
5. Phu Ha Industrial Park (350 ha) – Phu Tho Province
6. Yen My Industrial Park (280 ha) – Hung Yen Province
7. Dong Van IV Industrial Park (600 ha) – Ha Nam Province
8. Dong Mai Industrial Park (168 ha) – Quang Ninh Province
9. Hai Yen Industrial Park (182 ha) – Quang Ninh Province
10. Tien Hai Industrial Park (466 ha) – Thai Binh Province
11. Phong Dien Industrial Park (284 ha) – Thua Thien Hue Province
12. ViMariel Economic Zone (256 ha) – Cuba
Employees in Vietnam : 50
Business category : Real estate
Nguyen Thi Thu Huong, Deputy Director
Ranko Lukić, Chief Commercial Office
Pham Trang Linh, Business Development Manager
Dam Thi Hoan, Business Development Manager
Nguyen Ha Phuong, Senior Marketing Executive