AmCham members are a diverse group working together on our long-term commitments to Vietnam, its economy and its people. From small rep offices, NGOs and schools, to the largest multinational corporations in the world, AmCham has a variety of membership categories to suit your needs.
Please contact Ms. Trang in the AmCham office ([email protected]) if you have questions about which membership category is right for your situation.
This category is for companies that have substantial investment or operational interest held by a US legal entity. Simply put, this is for US-based companies, or other “foreign” companies that are owned/controlled by US companies or people. This category includes membership privileges for up to five representatives of your company.
- 5 representatives
- Must have substantial investment or operational interest held by a United States legal entity.
- 5 votes for designated members
- 5 representatives
- Established under the law of Vietnam that does not qualify for the company membership as listed above.
- No voting right
Additional Company Membership
- Additional name listed under Company Membership
- Member is allowed an unlimited number of Additional Members
- 1 vote each additional member
- Must be an American citizen (non-American must be approved by the Board) but who can not qualify for company nor humanitarian membership
- Voting rights, if US citizen
- Will be listed under individual’s name, not corporation
- Reserved for those organization, such as non-government or aid organizations that work on a humanitarian basis
- 2 representatives
- 2 votes for designated members, if organization is established or formed in the U.S.A.
- Reserved for those US organizations or individuals who have business interests in Vietnam but do not yet have an office in Vietnam
- Once the company has established a presence in Vietnam, Company Membership criteria applies
- No voting rights
Young Professional Membership
- Available to any individual under age 30, open to all nationalities
- The initiation fee is waived for this form of membership.