Please join us today for a fun-filled day as we celebrate America’s 241th birthday. Families love this outdoor event and this year we are extending our games for children and adults including face painting and coloring, bouncing castle, fun games and contests.
We also welcome back the popular Vietnam National Circus with acts that will amaze people of all ages – including the largest snake you’ve ever seen! Doors open at 4:00pm, activities and games start at 4:15pm, and the event will last long into the evening. Rain or shine, the fun goes on as planned at this event.
Music fans will be treated to three live bands including the Hi-Jinks Band, the BM Angels Band, and a special performance by Vietnam Idol Minh Quan. We also have some great prizes for the winners of our 8th annual watermelon eating contest, so be sure to participate and show-off those eating skills you have been working hard at perfecting!
Get the camera on your smartphone ready because the US Embassy Marine Security Guard Detachment will be Marching the Colors and Harley-Davidson super bikes will be on-site for your perfect photos.
Independence Day picnics are well-known for their BBQ and other American foods. Come hungry and enjoy our “Taste of America” featuring USA favorites cooked-up by the InterContinental, Melia, Hilton and KFC. We also have traditional Banh Mi, Vietnamese food provided by Bay Buffet, sandwiches and salads from Healthwich, finger foods from Nest by AIA, grilled cheese sandwiches and cheese cake from Wanna Waffle, tasty cookies from Mondelez, and loads of awesome ice cream from New Zealand Natural. You can quench your thirst with Pepsi and Coca Cola soft-drinks, detox juices by Fresh Saigon, coffee from Faifo and Lavazza, and ice cold American Budweiser! At this picnic, you won’t be wasting time and money waiting in line for food/drink vouchers because everything is included in your ticket. Enjoy what you want!
Guests also automatically have a chance to win in our famous lucky-draw. This year, we have over 250 prizes to give away to lucky guests including airline tickets, meals at Hanoi’s nicest restaurants, spa packages, gift certificates for golf and shopping, hotel and resort stays, language school scholarships, cruises in Halong Bay, fitness memberships, health check-up packages, clothing boutiques, jewelry, and much more. We just call out your entrance wristband number and you win the prize. It’s that easy and it’s FREE!
This is a great event for people of all ages, so bring your friends, family and business associates to the best outdoor party of the year in Hanoi. We hope to see you later today at The American Club on Hai Ba Trung Street. Tickets for adults and children are available for purchase at the entrance gate.
4:00pm Doors Open
4:15pm Games, Contests, Face Painting
4:40pm Performance by the BM Angels Band
5:10pm Vietnam National Circus Performance
6:00pm Interactive Dance Performance
6:10pm Watermelon Eating Contest
6:30pm Color Guard & National Anthem
6:50pm Lucky Draw
7:00pm Performance by the Hi Jinks Band
7:40pm Lucky Draw
7:50pm Performance by Vietnam Idol Minh Quan
8:20pm Lucky Draw
8:30pm Performance by the Hi Jinks Band
9:15pm Lucky Draw
9:30pm Event Ends
*** Food served from 5pm-8pm ***
Interactive Dance Performance by N Shape fitness
This dance performance, an indispensable part of AmCham Independence Day Picnic in recent years, will be lead by N-Shape fitness team to mark the opening of main stage performances.
Vietnam National Circus
We also welcome back the popular Vietnam National Circus with acts that will amaze people of all ages – including the largest snake you’ve ever seen!
Check-in with a cool photo on one of these Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
The A.O Smith Show is one of the attractions in our picnic day. To celebrate American Independence day, the A.O. Smith will wear American flag and join the fun at our event.
Bouncing Castle provided by Santa Fe Relocation Services
Kids love it. It is super fun. Nothing more to say!
DJ from Camelia Lounge
This year, Camelia Lounge will support AmCham Independence Day with a DJ performance in the evening.
All guests at this event have a chance to win in our famous lucky-draw. This year, we have almost 150 prizes to give away to lucky guests including airline tickets, meals at Hanoi’s best restaurants, spa packages, gift certificates for golf and shopping, hotel and resort stays, language school scholarships, cruises in Halong Bay, fitness memberships, health check-up packages, clothing boutiques, jewelry, art classes, camp for kids and much more. We just call out your entrance wristband number and you win the prize. It’s that easy and it’s FREE! All you have to do is show-up. Don’t wait, get your tickets today!
Grilled Chili Chicken and Cheese Mini-Sandwiches
Corn on the Cob with Melted Butter
Great Banh Mi
Steamed Hot Dogs with all the Trimmings
Hot & Spicy KFC Fried Chicken
Fresh Healthwich Sandwiches
Variety of Salads
Grilled Ham and Cheese Mini-Sandwiches
Selection of Traditional Vietnamese Dishes
Red, White and Blue Cupcakes
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream
Mini Cheese Cakes
American Favorite Oreo Cookies
Juicy Watermelon Slices
Ice Cold Budweiser Beer
Healthy Detox Juices from Fresh Saigon
Variety of Pepsi and Coca Cola Soft Drinks & Water
Lavazza Coffee & Variety of Faifo Coffees
Taste of America Deliciously Prepared By:
1. Fun games and activities for the entire family, including face painting, sack race, hoop relay, tug-o-war, cup and bucket game, coloring for kids, glow sticks and more.
2. Enjoy a “Taste of the USA” including hot dogs, corn-on-the-cob, fresh salads, grilled cheese, a variety of tasty sandwiches, fried chicken, Vietnamese favorites, patriotic cupcakes, cheesecake bites, nine flavors of ice cream, watermelon, cookies, and more!
3. Win wonderful prizes at our famous lucky draw—for FREE. AmCham will be giving away almost 250 fantastic prizes including gift vouchers for spa treatments, cruises in Halong Bay, airline tickets, gourmet meals, hotel and resort stays, golf packages, art classes, fitness memberships, English-language scholarships, health check-up packages, jewelry, and much more. One out of three people will win and everyone has an equal chance of winning!
4. Enjoy three live bands, an interactive dance performance, and a special DJ.
5. Compete in our fun 8th annual watermelon eating contest and win great prizes!
6. Quench your thirst with ice cold Budweiser, Pepsi & Coke products, coffees, juices & more.
7. Be thrilled by the popular Vietnam National Circus, including the biggest snake in Hanoi.
8. Watch the U.S. Marines perform the Marching of the Colors and take photos with them.
9. Hop on a Harley superbike for a cool photo.
10. Bring the family, escape the stress of work, and spend time enjoying this fun picnic.