The American Chamber of Commerce
2023 CSR Recognition Awards
This member program established for
Number of awards presented by AmCham leaders
In 2022, CSR awards were presented to
About the Program
AmCham’s CSR Recognition Award Program is designed to raise awareness and to provide recognition to firms with best practice CSR programs in Vietnam. This program is only open to members of AmCham Hanoi.
Today, the value of being a good corporate citizen goes beyond the pride and satisfaction of providing simple altruistic support for worthy goals. Strong and consistent CSR policies are a cornerstone of the identity of many brands with customer bases that strongly identify with causes championed by businesses, from ethical sourcing to contractor working conditions to carbon footprints and a thousand other issues in between.
Program Objectives & Benefits
Now in its ninth year, AmCham’s CSR Recognition Award Program identifies and recognizes AmCham member companies that demonstrate an understanding of the linkages between business operations and society, and who conduct business in a way that creates both long-term economic and social value. This program aims to:
- Must be a member of AmCham Hanoi
- CSR activity must have been implemented for at least one-year
- Must be willing to share information with other members
- Must complete the online application
To qualify for AmCham’s 2023 CSR Recognition Award, a member company’s CSR program must receive high marks in four separate categories:
- Attention to both business objectives and societal needs
- Provision of benefit(s) to identified stakeholder(s)
- Creation of long-term economic and social gains
- Measurability of results including impact assessment, KPIs and ROIs
- Engagement of stakeholders
- Communication and sharing of best practices
- Incorporation of sustainability in the CSR program
AmCham is currently accepting applications for the 2023 Corporate Social Responsibility Recognition Awards. Member companies apply by completing an on-line application with automated scoring. The objective of AmCham’s CSR rating methodology is to assess the quality of a company’s CSR management system through its policies, implementation measures and results. This is NOT a competition. The program is designed to provide recognition for all members – big or small – who achieve a baseline level of CSR performance. Click on the blue button below to complete the application.