AmCham members are a diverse group working together on our long-term commitments to Vietnam, its economy and its people. From small rep offices, NGOs and schools, to the largest multinational corporations in the world, AmCham has a variety of membership categories to suit your needs.
Please contact Ms. Trang in the AmCham office <[email protected]> if you have questions about which membership category is right for your situation.
This category is for companies that have substantial investment or operational interest held by a US legal entity. Simply put, this is for US-based companies, or other “foreign” companies that are owned/controlled by US companies or people. This category includes membership privileges for up to five representatives of your company.
- 5 representatives
- Must have substantial investment or operational interest held by a United States legal entity.
- 5 votes for designated members
This category is for “non-US-based” companies, defined as companies with a legal presence in Vietnam that do not meet the qualifications for a company member listed above.
- 5 representatives
- Established under the law of Vietnam that does not qualify for the company membership as listed above.
- No voting right
This category is available to any individual whose company will not join as a member.
- Must be an American citizen (non-American must be approved by the Board) but who can not qualify for company nor humanitarian membership
- Voting rights, if US citizen
- Will be listed under individual’s name, not corporation
This category is reserved for those organization, such as non-government or aid organizations that work on a humanitarian basis.
- 2 representatives
- 2 votes for designated members, if organization is established or formed in the U.S.A.
This category is reserved for those US organizations or individuals who have business interests in Vietnam but do not yet have an office in Vietnam
- Once the company has established a presence in Vietnam, Company Membership criteria applies
- No voting rights
This category is available to any individual under age 30, open to all nationalities.
- The initiation fee is waived for this form of membership.
- Voting rights.
*Additional Company Membership: Additional name listed under Company Membership.
- Member is allowed an unlimited number of Additional Members
- 1 vote each additional member