The business landscape in Vietnam is evolving, and so should your skills! Join a conversation that transcends traditional education and delves into tailored solutions for the executive needs of Vietnam.
Why Join the Conversation?
- Are you an executive looking to accelerate your career and lead with confidence in today’s dynamic business landscape? Then help us understand your growth needs.
- Discuss the unique challenges and opportunities faced by executives in Vietnam and co-create tailored solutions that work for you.
Examples of training needs:
- Data visualization and analytics
- Blockchain and Cybersecurity
- Leadership and Negotiation
- Change management
- Strategic Decision Making and Control
Types of programs:
- Get a certificate from the University of Washington
- In person workshops in Vietnam; virtual sessions; visit and classes at University of Washington (USA); or a combination of these.
Who is the speaker?
- Altaf Merchant, is the Dean of the Milgard School of Business and Professor of Marketing, University of Washington, Tacoma
About the University of Washington
- University of Washington is one of the best universities in the world (Ranked 18 in the world — and No. 3 among U.S. public universities — on the 2023 Academic Ranking of World Universities).
- World class faculty
- Located in an international area (Seattle – Tacoma)
Don’t miss this opportunity to shape the future of executive education in Vietnam. Let’s collaborate, innovate, and elevate leadership together! Join the conversation – your seat at the table awaits. Please register your participation in this discussion by clicking on the button below or by calling the AmCham office (84) 24 3934 2790.